Why Us


NGO Sector is playing a significant role in various aspect of the Society. Sometimes these activities stay behind the knowledge of people in general. Inspite of their dedication they are sometimes locked in different problems, basically in papers work and legal problems. For these they need also help from experts. We MY ABHILASHA is such a firm which can extend their professional services in the NGO Sectors. MY ABHILASHA has already stamped its distinctive creativity in the field of preparing project Report, Legal Technical and Fund Raising aspects for Non Government Organization (NGO) while conducting these activities, we have observed that many NGOs are not skilled enough in papers work and legal aspect. On the other hand they are working relentlessly for many years for the upliftment of the society without having Registration and other legal formalities such as 12AA, 80G, 35AC, FCRA and others.

We a distinguished NGO consultancy has a team of dedicated experts providing world class services in the field of NGO consultancy at your door-step with 10 years experience for online and offline services in the legal and project writing field of NGO . Our motto is to help the NGOs in West Bengal through our NGO Consultancy in the field of fund raising and legal work, uplift them to work better for the betterment of the common people, also help them on the implementation of programms, bring Foreign Contribution in India by our NGO Consultancy. Promote social work and awareness among the people through NGOs busing them giving them free support.

NGO Registration is important If the organization/NGO want funds from foreign funding agencies or foreign supporters then the NGO must be registered to get the certificate to get the foreign funding under FCRA Registration, we also provide foreign donors information free of cost in your mobile and inbox of your email. The certificate to get foreign funding is required temporary prior permission or permanent registration under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) and it is provided by Home ministry according to certain rules and formalities. So if NGO want to get FCRA so apply for the FCRA registration, the applicant NGO must be registered. If the NGO wants Tax rebate for its own fund that is deposited in bank or to provide Tax exemption to the donors then registration from Income Tax department is necessary. To get the Tax exemption certificate under 12A and 80G then it must be registered NGO.

So the registration decides the status of NGO and it is the base to get help from all kind of required and relevant registration authorities, funds and support from the relevant departments, available opportunities for legally registered organizations, technical support and rebates to get resources, assets, equipment and commodities

Find us: 

Anita Apartment, Suit #B4, 114/1, Feeder Road, Belgharia, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700056

Call us: 8777394117 / 9674258987